WBAI has launched an intensified initiative to respond to your requests that we cut down the number of days of on-air fund drives.
You can help us to do that by becoming a BAI BUDDY.
A BAI BUDDY is someone who signs up to make a recurring donation to WBAI using either a credit/debit card, or EFT (electronic funds transfer) from your bank account. It is safe, secure, and so easy!
It’s simple, automatic and means a great deal to keeping our unique and high-quality programming on the air!
Once your annual donation reaches or exceeds $25, you will become a full, voting member of WBAI!
Mail : You can register your recurring donation using the U. S. Mail. Just print out the form that is available here (.pdf) and mail it to the address provided.
Phone: Or, if you’re really enthusiastic about the great programs you’re enjoying on WBAI, you can call 212.209.2828 and tell them you want to become a BAI Buddy! We’ll be glad to help you get set up.
By becoming a WBAI Buddy:
- You help to cut down the number of on-air fund drive days
- You get the new WBAI tote/grocery bag
- You become eligible for on-air giveaways
- You get to participate in the Member Perks discount program at local shops and museums
- You get discounted or free entry to WBAI live events
- You automatically become a voting member of WBAI once your donation meets or exceeds $25.
DO THE MATH:
– When 415 people sign up for just a $10 a month donation, we can eliminate our fund drive in September.
– When 3,500 people sign up for just a $10 a month donation, we can eliminate our entire summer fund drive.
– When our entire current membership signs up for just a $10 a month donation, we no longer need any on-air fund drives!
We all pay a whole lot more each month to watch cable TV and to get on the internet.
By donating to WBAI we get a whole lot more for a whole lot less!